Came across a tissue paper egg art online and couldn't resist trying it out. Tried out making these 'eggies' with the headgear. More variations in process.
Tissue paper Egg art
1) Tissue paper
3) Eggs - The insides removed
1) To create the 'eggies', make the head gear first with wool.
2) Paint the face of the 'eggies' and paste the headgear on the top with fevicol.
3) To make the tissue art eggs, apply water on the eggs and paste the tissue paper on the eggs.
4) Cover the eggs with glue when the tissue is still wet.
Note: Make a paper woven basket and place the eggs in it.