Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Warli art wall hanging

Warli art - been wanting to do this for quite some time. This time, I set my mind to it and I am pretty happy with the outcome. This is a great accessory which add color and vibrance to your home interiors. I have used a lot of orange and red for the furnishings and this wall art fits perfectly well in my living room.





Materials required

1) Art board - 3 x 3 inch piece
2) Twine
3) Acrylic paint
4) Key chain ring
5) Mirror pieces

Method

1) Get the art board pieces from your local wood frame maker
2) Paint the colors you wish to have the warli art done on
3) Once the paint has completely dried, create the warli art designs on the board
4) Allow to dry
5) Connect all the boards using twine threads and secure fast with a cello tape
6) Secure the twine and the art board with fevicol and leave to dry


1 comment:

Hey..Thank you for the comments. See you soon here...